Thursday, June 4, 2009

YoUng N briGht~

When i was in my primary year, i can conclude that my academic result had always been excellent. i never been lower than number 5 in class if i'm not mistaken..well as far as i can recall, every year i'll be on stage to pick up my prize.had i been proud?yep definitely. am i grateful?maybe?hahha i'm so young at that time.maybe i had brag a little..hahhah who knows?i don't remember much how i react regarding my academic result that time. But one thing for sure, i must said that primary had been quite easy for me..though i graduated without scoring 5As in my UPSR (just becoz i hv a bf that time!hahha) but still i can consider primary period had been one of my greatest time academically.

why suddenly talking bout primary life?hmm today i had started my prt time job at KUMON.For those who still not familiar with KUMON,hmm i should explain a bit rite?hehe KUMON nih mcm pusat tuisyen but it's actually not.There is definitely no teacher formally teach in front of the class. KUMON nih style tuitionnyer dgn bagi latihan byk2 kat student,suh diorng finishkn within certain time.student kena buat independently all those work with only minimal guide from assistant-->job ak lah nih..huhuh itu secara ringkasnyerlah kerja ak kat KUMON nih..


hmm stat keja at 3 pm smpai 10.30 pm..since it my part time, gaji pun ikut hours, seminggu wajib dtg ada 3 hari jer..2 hari jer yg 8 hours,yg lain tu maybe 5-6 hours jer..hmm overall kerj ammg x berat langsung..duduk n mark worksheet student..tapi biler time student soal tu,tersekat2 gak ak..hahha mklumlah otk dok baper tahun nih pakai application math n science jer..tetibe biler back tu teori math,sedikit berkarat gak rupenyer kepala ku ini..hahha anyhow, berjaya jugak ak lalui my first day with well-sukses gitu..huhuhu

hmm wat's going to happen tomorrw?i don't know but i'm definitely up for the challenge~yeay!huhu wish me luck,pray for our success..AMinn~

No comments: