Friday, June 5, 2009

BooK Sale~

i decided to sell some of my collection.. i'm running out of space to store all these novels~my..here goes the list~

Mary McBride - 'Ms. Simon Says'
Robyn Amos - 'Bring Me A Dream'
Carly Phillips -'The Heartbreaker'
Carly Phillips -'The Playboy'
Elaine Fox - 'Special of the Day'
Kate Perry - 'Project Daddy'
Amanda Quick - 'Rendezvous'
Kathleen Long -'Get Bunny Love'
Susan Donovan -'The Kept Woman'
Johanna Lindsey -'Love Me Forever'
Patti Berg - 'Looking for A Hero'
Sarah Webb - 'Always the Bridesmaid'
Jane Feather -'Love's Charade'
Elizabeth Young -'Asking for Trouble'
Sandra Brown -'White Hot'
Tamara Lejeune - 'Simply Scandalous'

It's only RM6 for each novel. I can say that every novel almost look as good as new~i use plastic wrap for all my novel to keep them well~posting cost would be paid by the person who is interested with the novel. perhaps C.O.D is better..huhu do comment me for any inquiries~tQ

p/s i also have to get raid some of my malay novel collection.anyone interested?

No comments: