Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~new perspective~

"When Others put you down for who you are or what you're doing it just means that you're going in the right direction."

Kelakar rasanya sebab at this stage of life, ak br tempuh segala yg 'proverb' tu kata. lately, i think i've been put down by so many people. i'm not mad. it just that i'm so frustrated. i thought i would get their support.

but sadly, all the comments i had received are critiques and more de-motivated words. and funny enough, all those words are hide behind 'caring' words like, ' i don't want u to be sad' @ 'i don't want to offend u' @ 'i care about u,that i hate to see people lie to u' @ 'there's hardly any future in that things u do'..yadda yadda yadda..

and then,u just simply run away from me because u said that i do things that u don't like. no news,no hi anymore. just make me wonder what happen to the world of technologies this day? then we start talking, you keep on giving me all the negative thoughts to make me believe that i'm on my way to make the worst nightmare ever in the history of my life. i just don't get it.have u ever think to ask questions like 'why u do this?' @ 'are u sure about this?' @ 'this is really risky, but if you are sure, then go for it.'huh~!

well u know wut?yes i'm not very sure about this things either but i'm willing to take the risks and see where it would take me. I want to make this change. this one different things from what u expect me to do. because seriously, i never realize that these 'things' i do really made my day. really make me learn so much about myself and also other people. there just so many things that beforehand i just forget to appreciate but i start to love again when i'm doing this.and of course at the end of the day, it can definitely help me to make tons of dollars ^^

is it so hard for u to at least have my back if i'm feeling defeated throughout this journey ?be there, not to point out that i might made a mistakes but to let me know that it is okay to make faults because you would know that i would learn from it and get back again and keep on fighting.
and i guess, i'm no longer have the will and the strength to pretend that i'm not hurt by u. thanks for everything. i might had change because this time i know that i'm no longer in need of someone like you. tq for everything though.

No comments: