Wednesday, January 5, 2011

@"DreAm"@


I'm Back To square one~!

This New Year is a whoLe new direction~! (suddenlY feels like i'm one of the'glee' club mmber~ahhaha)

Though it is reallY depressing and frustrating that i have to start everything all over again but somehow I know that this is the path I'm choosing from now on.


It's really scary but i just got to make the first step (which I believe the entire Whole world knew that going outside of your comfort zone is the hardest thing ever to do~!) that would going to be difficult. You know how baby took their first step before they know how to run. It's up and down, fall and rise first.


Though I could not guarantee that it'll work, but hell --> who knows what future have for you. Furthermore, i have a big dreams and ambitions and for certain, i do not have the heart to downsize all of that. I don't want to have another quarter of my life staring at the same dream board over and over and over again~!


Enough is enough! It's My own life and of course I deserve to choose how I should live my life. I might die trying but I don't want to have another regret or playing the 'what if' game when I held my grandchild later in life also. So what~

Take the chance and Leap~!


"No One can go back and make a brand NEw Start,BUt everyone can Start From NOw and Make A brand New EndiNg~!"

No comments: