Friday, February 5, 2010

CouplehOod!~

Sabar..
Sabar..
Sabar Sherah~

Tolonglah..memang ak tgh berapi giler nih.Is this Love?damn if this what define love,I'll think i'm definitely in a volcano of temper..

Man,he dare asking me why i have to think that way?marah nyer ak..damn it!i even have tears right now just becoz i'm so damn angry with him,I hardly talk.

He went to his friend's birthday on thursday evening.Then he msg me on Friday just to tell me he'll be out with his friend.

I've been sickly worried about him and keep thinking about every single reason that probably happen that keep him from texting me.Keep thinking that maybe i've said something wrong because he didn't msg me at all.He also didn't pick up the call.

I msg him this morning,he didn't reply.Then I tried calling his hp again.and he didn't answer it again. and suddenly he msg me that he's washing his ride and he feel sleepy.

like hell!when i received that sms, i even shiver because i'm afraid that it is not him who msg me.I'm stupidly cry just because i'm happy that he's alright but at he same time so damn angry becoz he left me wondering about his whereabout.

then i text him and let him know that i've been sickly worried about his whereabout.And he replied by saying that what an imaginative mind i have there and telling me that he's been busy last night with his friend.

that damn message make me almost want to throw my phone to the wall.i hardly describe what i feel that time.if he is in front of me, i might could have slap him on the face.damn it he don't even feel guilty for leaving me questioning his whereabout,for leaving me assuming that i have done something wrong,leaving me and my msg and calls unanswered.

Tell me is this the way u love somebody?

I try so hard not to be a very super busy body girlfriend that will msg his bf every half and hour.I understand that he want his private quality time with his boys or perhaps girls friend.I want all that too.Funny that when we're just started, the msg is like raining cats and dogs.tak berhenti-henti.after 3 months(br 3 bulan kot~) things started to change.

Damn it.I'm not asking for 300 msg/day.At least please lah.Before you going to bed.Before you go to work.and if possibly after you finished working.And the msg doesn't have to be 300 word long.Just a simple short and if possible sweet msg would be enough for me.But what happen somehow make me feel used.When he's free he msg through and through.But when he's busy he just forget about me.

damn couplehood!

What i feel when i read his msg:
1) I feel like I don't have the rights to ask @ bother him when he's with his friend.
2) I feel like I've been used as he will come to me when he's free and available and leave when he have his time fully utilized.

better get married fast lah..anyone?hahhah~

No comments: