Saturday, October 23, 2010

~huRt~

Congratulation. You hurt Me again~!

I already know that this had always been on the list of things that you would do to me. Why should i be surprise and why the pain is still so very damn hurtful.I thought by knowing it beforehand or being prepared won't make me feel this terrible. I would like to think that all you hurt was just my Ego but then, my heart felt so heavy and it hurt damn so much when everything about u had been mentioned.

Though I know I could never bring myself to blame u, but still.U such a JERK~!Damn Bad guY you are!I now maybe later I'm going to forgive you but for this time being i would like to curse and stay mad at you because I deserved to do that after you had done~!

You just so selfish, ungrateful, liar and irresponsible jerk I ever laid my eyes on!~I hatE u...but i know that I fall for you~!DAMN~!

No comments: