Saturday, October 16, 2010

Breathing Again~

Dear M,

I need to leave. I need to walk away from all these feelings. I've been badly hurt before this and I know you're not going to help me cure this cuts and bruises. I would never blame you for that because you make it very clear that you cannot give me anything from the day you say hello~

Well, I was the one who had offered help for your broken heart and I never thought that I would be trap in these feeling which come out of nowhere. I wanted so much to be the one that seriously can seal back your broken heart but deep down I know that it is impossible.

Impossible because you had been trying to prove that you are a bad guy. You trying to poison the feeling I have for you by keep sending me confusing signals and all. And most importantly he did not trust his heart that he can love and be loved.

How can I help or go straight to this one person who does not even want to help himself? I'm setting u free. Please just open your heart. I know that it will broke my heart even more to know that there'll be other girl who will be your saviour and mend your broken heart because I know I had failed to do so. But I rather it become like that than seeing you keep on punishing your self and torturing your own heart and feeling.Please be brave and just take the chance as while you still have it~

Please let me breath ~

No comments: